Friday, February 04, 2011

In the Beginning

It's been about two years since I started this blog so I thought I would post a brief update. It seems tons of people have visited this blog over the past few years searching for pictures of the Orlando base. I think that's awesome. It would also be great if you have any pictures you would like to share on this blog. Please let me know if you do - my email is on my profile. I would love to compile more pictures in one place here on the web. Otherwise leave a comment, share a memory or two, or participate in the poll to the left. Thanks for stopping by and I'll leave you with a picture of the beginning of things.

1 comment:

David Scott said...

That pic is definitely during construction, judging by the car models. I saw the CardCow watermark on one of your pics of the Chapel. I went to that site. They deal in old postcards. I did a search and found several relating to NTC Orlando. I made a bitLY link - Navyorlandocards.